Our Consultant Psychiatric and Psychotherapy team provide professional mental health diagnosis and treatment to individuals aged 10 and upwards.
We are able to offer fast access to treatment with appointments available at three separate locations across Lancashire.
In addition, to make the treatment process more flexible and accessible to you we also provide confidential telephone and online therapy services via video links.
What we treat
We treat a number of mental health and psychiatric conditions including:
- Personality disorders
- Mood disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD).
- Mental health in pregnancy
- Children and young people’s issues
We now offer support and help with a range of psychosexual and sexual health problems including:
- Loss of desire (libido)
- Fear of penetration and/or difficulties with penetration
- Pain during intercourse
- Erection difficulties
- Ejaculation problems
- Fertility, Contraception and Sexual Health Issues