Our Centres are now open
- 11th June, 2020
Our centres are now open to clients
Our centres in Preston and South Ribble are now fully open for consultations and will soon be followed by our St Anne’s centre.
Client safety is of paramount importance and we have therefore undertaken several protective measures to ensure you remain safe and comfortable whilst visiting our centres. These include:
- All appointments can be made by calling our reception team on 01772 725530 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have made an appointment and then start to show any symptoms of the Coronavirus please contact us immediately to cancel your appointment.
- We will be leaving larger gaps between appointments so that we can effectively cleanse the premises and ensure there is no overlap of clients.
- Please do not arrive too early for your appointment as we would like you to wait in the car or outside the premises until one of our team calls you and asks you to come inside.
- We request that do not bring friends, carers or relatives into the building and suggest anyone accompanying you should wait for you in the car or outside as we would like to avoid anyone using the waiting room.
- As you arrive in the porch area there will be hand sanitisers, gloves and masks. Please make use of these before entering the building.
- You will be taken straight into the consulting room where the chairs will be spaced out at a safe distance.
- All seating and furniture will be cleansed between clients.
- Please note that the toilet facilities will not be available other than for emergencies.
- For hygiene reasons we will not be serving drinks to clients, so we ask you to bring your own drink in a bottle should you require one.
- Payments can be made over the phone or at reception following your appointment. If using the credit card machine this will be cleaned after use.
Online and phone appointments
- We will be continuing with our online and telephone consultations for those who are self-isolating or would prefer not to have a face to face consultation.
We hope the above will provide you with the reassurance that our centres are safe for consultations.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us on 01772 725530.